TeslaUK launches new Expansion Vessel Service Valve
10 September 2018
TeslaUK is launching the new Expansion Vessel Service Valve, which enables installers to service and/or replace an expansion vessel without having to drain down the whole system.
Aimed at saving engineers time and money, the valve is set for launch in July and will be available from every Screwfix branch from September. TeslaUK also supplies to other national merchants and distributors. RRP is £14.95.
Key benefits include:
• Isolate without having to drain down the whole system
• No need to add inhibitor back into the system
• Allows the vessel to be isolated and drained for essential periodic servicing and re-charging
• Shut off and drain, for membrane expansion vessels in sealed heating and cooling systems
• Protected shut/open facility against inadvertent closing
• Anti-tamper lever
• Drain vessel contents according to EN 12828
• Can be used in conjunction with the Tesla Sealed System Installation Kit (EVCKIT)
• Supplied with washer and locking wire
• Swivel nut for ease of installation
• Includes swivel drain off
“We’re really excited about the new Expansion Vessel Service Valve,” said Richard Hardcastle – Sales & Marketing Manager at Tesla UK.
“We showcased it at Installer2018 and it was very well received with installers – lot’s of them were asking where they could buy it from. With the time it can save engineers on a job, it’s going to be a very popular solution.”